Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Diary of a Trailblazer: Three more days

I'll admit, over the last week or so I've been cycling in and out of panic.  You know, the whole "Oh holy crap I can't believe I actually quit my job" thing.  But for the past day or two the panic has mostly subsided and I'm just really, really excited about having my freedom. 

I love that I'll be able to figure out when my best time is to paint, blog, etc.  The pattern of my days has always revolved around having a job, but now I can stop, listen, and find my body's natural rhythms.  The Boy has suggested I make a strict schedule for myself so I don't start going weird and slacking off, but I dunno...I think if I pay close attention to how I'm feeling and functioning, a schedule will develop organically.

For the next month, the only "schedule" I'm setting for myself is: PAINT A LOT.  It remains to be seen whether I'll do most of this painting in the morning, at night, or just all the damn time.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment