Monday, January 17, 2011

In Which my Awesome Vocal Stylings Fail to Impress.

So, yeah, sometime soon I'm going to paint a bunch of hot mermen, and maybe some mermaids too.  It's my latest artistic obsession.  And this in turn made me need to watch the Flight of the Conchords video for "Mermaid," and that got the song stuck in my head, and I've been singing it more-or-less constantly ever since.



Well.  Not singing the whole thing.  Just the beginning - I have a terrible memory for lyrics and the beginning part of this song is all I can remember.  For those of you who are unable or unwilling to watch the video right now, this means I've been going around the house crooning the word "mermaid" in a loungey voice over and over.

And over and over and over and over.

Until The Boy  - bless his tactfulness and sense of restraint - said, "Please learn more of the words to that song."

No comments:

Post a Comment