Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm in a treasury!

My "Don't" painting has been featured in another treasury!  This one was created by Noa, who owns the Etsy shop Tutika. The treasury is called Shooting Stars Around Your Heart.  I love how the themes and colours of all the pieces fit together - and as usual, I've ended up favouriting several of the other featured artists!  That's one of the best parts of being in treasuries, for me: since they're usually compiled around a particular theme, I'm bound to love most of the items alongside mine.  It's a nice way to discover new stores.

By the way, Tutika makes decorations for kids' rooms - if you love brightly coloured, interestingly textured decor pieces (I especially love the animal themed ones) you should check out her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment