Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Do you need a laugh today?

No matter how many times I watch this video, it always makes me laugh until my stomach hurts and tears roll down my cheeks.  When I come home from somewhere in a grumpy mood I've been known to burst into the living room yelling, "Boy, I need 1,000 CCs of Batman Pug, stat!" and The Boy immediately begins to cue it up on his laptop (and usually also gives me a shoulder massage.  Yep, I think I'll keep him).



I have recently discovered another great animal/song thing.  Here's what the actual song sounds like, in case you're not familiar with it (I figure everyone knows the old Batman theme song by now but not everyone would know Drowning Pool.  Am I wrong?):



And here's a passionate and heartfelt rendition of that song...by a parrot:



You're welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment