Monday, December 20, 2010

Another treasury, yay!

Yesterday someone featured me in another treasury - I think that makes three days in a row!  This makes me so, so happy - it means that even though I haven't gotten a sale yet, people appreciate what I do.  People are looking, and people are liking.  So it's just a matter of time. :)

This might be my favourite treasury yet because, as you know, I am obsessed with themes of love and heartbreak.  The treasury's theme is "You Jerk!" and I've already favourited a bunch of the awesomely snarky items featured alongside my "Don't" painting.  Go see the treasury here.

You can check out the treasury's creator, Jaffajaf, here.  Or go directly to the fucking awesome fluorescent green stuffed toy skeleton in her store by clicking here.  It's child-safe and it glows under black light!

No comments:

Post a Comment