Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Behold: a new painting!

I haven't painted in a while, because, well...this.  And this.

But yesterday I broke through my mental block and painted this 5"x7" canvas of a Godzilla-esque lizard beast who's fallen in love with a tall building.  (Sorry for the iffy photo quality...I seem to be having a shaky-hands day and this was the best I managed to get.)




I love how peaceful/glowy/dreamlike this one turned out.  Makes me a little sad that the monster's love is doomed to be unrequited, though.


Wanna see more of my art?  Please check out my gallery (which you can also access from the link on the right side of your screen, under the heading "Pages").  Or you can click on the "art" tag for all my blog posts about art, many of which feature photos of my stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment