Sunday, May 1, 2011

Caturday: Paws for Thought


This morning The Boy playfully flipped the edge of a blanket over Birch, who actually stayed under it instead of running out in a huff like he normally would.  Then Birch started using the blanket as cover for sneak attacks.  That's about when The Boy called to me to come into the bedroom and bring his iPhone.  And then...




You can hear me giggling nervously a few times because Birch's ninja speed kinda freaks me out - when I play with Birchy, it's usually by trailing around a piece of string so I can have some distance from his claws.  The Boy, however, is brave enough to stick his actual hands within striking distance.  At approximately 1:30 The Boy sticks one of his hands entirely under the blanket and moves it around to entice Birch (we call this game Blanket Monster), but it doesn't really work.  That's why The Boy slaps his one hand down like that - he's demonstrating to Birch how to kill the Blanket Monster.

Anyway, I think it's cute.  Your mileage may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment