Sunday, November 27, 2011

Caturday: My Favourite Furmaid


I've been kinda trapped in one of my anxiety loop thingies for a while, but I seem to be breaking out of it.  I got a whole bunch of image editing done recently, and today I made a new listing on Artfire that cat people should really enjoy (hence my posting this on Caturday).  

[Drumroll, please..........]

Ta daaaa!  Click here for the full listing!

I call this creature a furmaid - part furry animal, part mermaid*.  I really love how this one turned out!  I've painted five or six furmaids so far (a few cat ones and a dog) - the rest should be appearing in my store over the next few days.  Happy Caturday, everyone!

And don't forget that until December 31st, you can use the code SHESAIDPOPBLOG at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase. :)


*I know, I know.  Etymologically speaking, I should've gone with "catfish" or "mercat" or something like that.  But those options don't sound cute or rhyme with anything so meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment