Sunday, October 9, 2011

Two more ROBOT PAINTINGS now for sale!

You guys may remember me posting a pic of this painting a few months back for Pride Week...well, now it's officially for sale in my Artfire store!
Click here to go to the listing!

And then there's this adorable monkey-and-robot family portrait:
Click here to go to the listing!

The idea behind this one is that if humans came from monkeys, and robots come from us, then on some level* monkeys are kind of the "grandparents" of robots.  Don't try too hard to grasp this concept, it is very complimacated and scientific.  Instead, let's all notice how I put a little decorative propeller on the robot's head to indicate that it is a child.  D'awwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Can't get enough robots?  Click here to see all the robot paintings currently available in my store!  And don't forget, if you buy something by December 31, 2011, you can enter the code SHESAIDPOPBLOG at checkout to get 15% off your order!  Feel free to pass this code on to anyone else who might use it - the more the merrier. :)


* The "I had way too much sugar and was mildly hallucinating when I came up with this theory" level.

No comments:

Post a Comment